Thursday, May 2, 2013

San Francisco Trip

And so but I'm heading from Green Lake, Seattle to San Francisco and Environs from May 4th to the 13th and it's not impossible I may not exactly have the proper time during this period to give you the fascinating and valuable input you've come to expect from Infection By Light: The Blog; but I don't want you to think I don't love you, it's not that, it's not that at all.  It's just that there are people to see, and there is gin to drink, and there is prime rib and MOTHERFUCKING EL FAROLITO BURRITOS AND NACHOS TO EAT I HAVE NOT HAD AN EL FAROLITO BURRITO IN 18 MONTHS and, well, we'll see how it goes, okay? I mean no promises.  But, one way or the other, the love is there, make no mistake - the love is honestly there even if I'm not...

Warm regards,

IBL:mm

1 comment:

  1. The re-assurance is greatly appreciated.
    I miss the Falafels down in San Jose.
    falafelsdrivein.com

    ReplyDelete

Civility.