Wednesday, May 22, 2013

El Farolito, San Francisco - Extant in a BIG Fucking Way...

There are maybe six or seven Farolito taquerias in the Bay Area - one in the East Bay, one in Sebastopol, I think (though these may go by different names); at least three in San Francisco proper.  Have no idea how long I've had these matches, but they are from the one at the corner of 24th and Mission.  Was just there again on my recent SF trip and Holy Christ.  Not only the best veggie burrito I've had in San Francisco, the best I've had ever; same for the chorizo; same for the marinated chicken.  The carnitas I'll give the nod to Cancun at Mission and 19th, fair is fair.  Also, who knew - the NACHOS at El Farolito are some of the best I've ever had in any taqueria, restaurant, homemade etc.  But hey, go on - ask me what I REALLY think why don't you...



















IBL:mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civility.