Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kate Glahn at the Little Red Hen


















So I found this picture in my phone the other evening and, you know, why wouldn't I give a great big IBL shout-out to Kate Glahn, one of the loveliest people Danielle and I have ever had the pleasure to meet.  We hadn't seen Kate in ten years at least, maybe a bit more, when we were still living in San Francisco and she came out to visit.  This snap of Kate bellied up to the bar at Little Red Hen in Green Lake, Seattle is from March of this year.  She was here on business and we were only with her for about an hour, but a great hour it was, and has lead to a lovely re-connect...

Cheers to you, Kate Glahn...

IBL:mm

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored and flattered to be featured here on IBL. It was so awesome to see you guys! I just wish I could get out there more often.... You are two amazing persons....

    ReplyDelete

Civility.