Monday, August 19, 2013

Clyde and Your Humble Narrator at the Little Red Hen


















One night last week Danielle and I were in the Little Red Hen, Green Lake, Seattle (yes, I know - shocking), when a regular named Charlie stopped by with his cousin Clyde and Clyde's son Jon, both visiting from Denver.  It was their last night in town, and also Jon's birthday.  Over some Wild Turkey and cold beer we learned that Jon was very interested in relocating to the Pacific Northwest.  He was also quite taken with the Hen, and I imagine likely to become something of a regular himself if he were to move.  Obviously, Danielle and I encourage this kind of activity whole-heartedly.

At one point in the evening Clyde said to Jon, "Hey, get a picture with me and Michael."  Jon obliged, then forwarded it to me.  Little Red Hen - the gift that keeps on giving...

IBL:mm

1 comment:

Civility.