Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Blog Comment I Received This Morning

"I knоw this if off tοpіс but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm aѕsuming havіng a blog lіke youгѕ would cost a prettу penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it Look at my page :: the best sitosterol hair loss on Donald Hall on Becoming Old, New Yorker Issue 1/23/2012"


And to think I was complaining just yesterday that NOBODY comments on my blog! Clearly people are just a little behind because there is so much to digest - this post, for example, is from 2/1/12.

Our friend is right about one thing, though, there is a cost to doing this, no doubt about it...


IBL:mm

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's the cost of all bona fide artistic endeavor. Your freaking life. Time and energy. But the payback of knowing that you've moved on down the road is enough for me at this time. Maybe in the next life I'll have some freaking financial gain. And if so, who knows how I'll cope with THAT influence. I celebrate your purity.

    ReplyDelete

Civility.