Thursday, January 12, 2012

Louis CK Talks About His Daughters

There are a lot of fine comics working today, no doubt. I personally believe that Louis CK is the best - his specials are great, his guest appearances are great, his TV show is great. In fact, to be honest, I think he's one of the best we've ever seen in this country. I'd love to know who your favorites are and, should you care to, attach a video clip or two...

From his special 'Hilarious'...

The Seven Year Old...

The Three Year Old...

IBL:mm

2 comments:

  1. OK, I've had my first Louis CK experience. I will spread the wealth.
    Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first season of his show called Louie is available via Netflix now. Which is NOT to be confused with Lucky Louie, a previous show he did. I recommend watching Louie first...

    ReplyDelete

Civility.