Friday, November 4, 2011

November Poem (In Which I Shamelessly Promote my Poetry Chapbook, "Big Cotton Sun")

So it's November, and Danielle and I have actually moved to Seattle, the Green Lake neighborhood, and boy do I like it here. At any rate, things have been hectic so not much activity on the blog, but I did manage to update November's poem to an oldie but goodie, Shooting Up Jesus. Should you take a shine to this poem and develop a longing and yearning for others like it, there is a 30 page chapbook of poetry called Big Cotton Sun which I published with Main Street Rag Press out of Charlotte, NC, in 2003. As the holiday season is approaching, this could be JUST the gift for all your Friends of Faith. The link below will take you to their website and I think he does have a few copies still available -

Main Street Rag On-Line Book Store...

If this all seems to0 busy somehow and you want to contact me directly at infectionbylight@hotmail.com, I may be able to track down a copy for you in one of our moving boxes...

IBL:mm

2 comments:

Civility.