Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Croce - Slyde Croce...

I just got an e-mail from Slyde Croce. Slyde Croce wants to loan me money, and I'm almost certain he wants to loan YOU money as well. But don't take my word for it, let's hear it directly from Slyde and his pals - "we offer out loan at a low rate of 2%, both secure and unsecured". I mean, hell - with a name like Slyde Croce how could anything go wrong, you know? So, if you're interested, just send me your e-mail address and some personal information which we can discuss in private, and I'll pass the whole kit and kaboodle along to Slydesy (as his friends call him). Oh, and if you're not interested, don't give it a second thought: I'll see to it that you never get on his "mailling list"...

Just more informative shit from your financial wizards over at infection by light...

IBL:mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civility.