Wednesday, December 23, 2020

In Which I Respond to a Request for Money from My Alma Mater, Don Bosco Technical Institute, Rosemead, California

In a piece in these very pages dated June 27th, 2020, I wrote about how my alma mater, Don Bosco Technical Institute, sent me a request for money, and in that post I outlined my response, which was to send them a piece of original art in lieu of money; a piece of art they could include in their alumni art gallery (there isn't one), or they could perhaps sell on the open market and take the proceeds for their fundraiser.  No word on how that played out.

And so but then once again they are asking me for money, and I decided to send them something a little different this time, a photo of Nance Pelosi standing up to Donald Trump.  Now, to be honest, Pelosi has never been one of my favorites, but the way she gets under Trump's skin, well, I like her a lot better now.  And, so, three photos, and I think they should be self explanatory -




IBL:mm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Civility.