Sunday, August 19, 2018

First Posts in Four Months

Apparently if you don't have a job for nearly a year, you have plenty of time for a variety of things - driving across the country twice, for example, and posting regularly to your blog.  I see now the last time I posted here was four months ago, from Pittsburgh, as I caught up on some of the last New York photographs I wanted to post.  But now, having returned to San Francisco, and setting up on Myrtle Street again while simultaneously going back to work 40 hours/week; well, it slows a boy down, I don't mind saying.  Happy to have a moment to get caught up and share a few things from the past and then from very recently - look for those later today.  Going forward I hope to keep it up more regularly than I have.

IBL:mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civility.