Thursday, April 18, 2013

San Francisco in May

That's where I'll be, at least from the 4th to 12th, give or take.  And, thinking ahead pleasantly to the week I will spend in that city where I lived for eighteen years, I'm having an afternoon cocktail and listening to the Tigers and Mariners here in Seattle (prior to heading over to the Little Red Hen to finish the game with a couple of Mariner fan pals).  And how did I prepare said cocktail? Well, with Junipero Gin, distilled by Anchor Steam; I'm drinking it out of a John's Grill martini glass and the glass itself is set down on a John's Grill cocktail napkin; the drink was stirred in a House of Prime Rib shaker, by a Top of the Mark stirrer.  Yes, the Detroit hat doesn't quite fit the SF theme but, as the kids are saying, it just works for me.

The drink ain't bad, either.














IBL:mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civility.