Tuesday, May 18, 2021

"Collaboration" (with Danielle McArthur)


Danielle always has some project that is in process, and sometimes she gets to a point where she's done with it, and is ready to move on, but she doesn't necessarily think it's finished.  So I asked her for a couple of those a few months back, and she obliged.  And they sat there for awhile and then one evening I pulled this one out and said to myself, "Why, that only needs a frame."  So everything inside the rectangle is Danielle's (and I will not speculate on all the materials, but I think paint and charcoal and pencil for sure), and then the frame is mine.  And the frame is - glue, pencil, felt pen, crayon, charcoal and lipstick.  14 x 17 inches, frame completed Saturday, April 10th, 2021, Cathedral Hill, San Francisco.

IBL:mm

1 comment:

Civility.