Sunday, March 14, 2021

"The Mercy Seat"


And so this is what I waited nine years to do.  Slight changes from the tiny scrawl of the previous post; Danielle commanded me to stop before I added the crows and blood, arguing I could make another one and include those.  Which I plan to do.  She is a big fan of this, which certainly gave me some confidence, not going to kid you, and inspired me to do the two which you will see in the following posts.  And then, going forward, I'll be revisiting this some more, likely sooner than later (with crows and blood in at least one).

Charcoal, painters' tape, masking tape, pencil, pen, felt pen, chalk, crayon and staples on  printer paper, 22 x 17 inches, Saturday, February 13th, 2021, Cathedral Hill, San Francisco.

IBL:mm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civility.