Friday, February 1, 2019

My Selfless Gift to the Whitney
















In these pages, on February 17th, 2013, I shared the story of sending some original art to MOMA in New York.  Not wanting to keep the folks at the Whitney waiting any longer, I have finally sent them their due as well, in a handy pre-paid envelope they provided me.  The fact is I have a surfeit of crosses, and likely they could use one for their permanent collection was my thought.  The cross in question, pictured below, also appeared in these pages, on May 28th, 2012.  Whitney, you are more than welcome, and I apologize for the delay.





















IBL:mm

2 comments:

  1. cross over frosty on stem...the best way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always looking for the best way - thanks!

      Delete

Civility.