Saturday, March 29, 2014

"Twin Tower(s)" Converted to a Verb

As in, last night, there was a discussion at the bar (a new spot for me - I knew no one and was not involved in the conversation) regarding the missing Malaysian aircraft.  The bartender (who was quite lovely overall and gave me tips on where to get tasty oysters for Danielle) said her husband worked designing airplanes.  And, so, a patron asked, "Well, does he have a theory on the missing plane?" In fact, the husband did, as the bartender related: "Yes, he thinks that somebody hijacked it, they're going to gas it up again, and then twin-tower it."

Ah, the evolution of language...

IBL:mm


2 comments:

  1. I thank you for sharing this. Truly marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been so busy I just found like FOUR of your comments I hadn't posted. Christ. Glad you enjoyed this...

    ReplyDelete

Civility.