Monday, December 31, 2012

Brother's Pizza and The Riptide...

... San Francisco, California, looking west from the south side of Taraval, right around 45th or so, the Pacific just three blocks away...



















Peeber was there last night, and he sent me this snap.  The Riptide is a fantastic bar with live music several nights a week, an awesome fireplace, and plenty of dogs; Brother's Pizza is super tasty and their custom "slices" are easily TWO slices (try an Indian topping or three!).  In truth, I wouldn't even say "Hey, if you're ever out this way...".  I'd say, "Hey, head on out this way, walk on the beach, enjoy some pizza and a refreshing beverage."  I do not believe you will be disappointed...


IBL:mm

1 comment:

  1. I say Amen to that, brother mm! The glorious thing is, one can take his huge slice of Brother's Pizza back next door into the Riptide with barely missing a beat in the evening's fun!

    ReplyDelete

Civility.